Saturday, November 10, 2007

a saturday

i wake up early dis morning, but after my breakfast i cont to sleep.. coz was too tired.. might be bcoz of the things i drank at henry's place.. makes me sleepy.. haha.. well.. and was back late yesterday coz have to fetch ai soon back to her hse.. so was tired the whole day.. in the afternoon, went out to do some shopping.. den pick my my laptop from the shop.. well.. its running perfectly now.. haha.. Thank God.. for new life.. haha..

anw.. was at the MBS graduation thingy.. coz uncle thin fook was graduating.. well.. he looks smart in that robe thingy wif the square hat.. well.. it shows u r graduating.. (lame).. anw.. will post the pic later on..

den after dat, went for the dinner.. well.. din really enjoy it, coz the food is not dat nice, the presentation is not up to par.. and u noe la.. haha.. din wanna share much bout it.. coz that makes me realise im actually in deep trouble.. haha..

anw, on my way back jus now, was somehow being kacau by uncle tee eng's children.. haha.. but its ok, a good clean fun anw.. jus dat not really in the mood of being kacau bcoz of wat had happen earlier.. haiz.. im worried actually.. did i spoiled her day by appearing there?? coz she might be very happy b4 i came.. but?? haiz.. is my fault..

anw.. got to rush to do some things for my class 2molo.. and the permission slip for camp..

Signning off
jOkEr

i thot she like blue?? well, maybe not..

No comments: