Thursday, October 18, 2007

i felt the peace...

Yo.. campus city is awesome 2day.. had our 1st prayer service 2day.. i reached there at almost 3 coz i got class, when i reach there, everyone was praying like nobody's business.. aiks, i miss most of it.. too bad.. but, i realise dat im not as nervous as yesterday during practice.. well.. take up my bass, and try playing something.. den Lucas teached me some parts, coz there is some changes in my bass line.. so ya.. learn dat up..

When the service started, i jus play my best out.. play and play, worshiping God.. i realise dat my tempo is out.. but somehow, im not dat worried, bcoz everyone seems to be having much fun down there.. so ya, after dat, we pray for those who are having exams and all, listen to some testimony about how God has change some of the lives of the ppl through exams and all.. well, since i dun have any exams at these moment, so my feeling was like.. yea, cool.. haha..

after the whole service, my bandmates, which is aidan, and luke came to tell me how to improve my playing coz they realise there are quite alot of mistake, den lucas oso came to tell me where i made my mistake.. and of coz Ben Ji too.. he realise that my playing not consistent.. well, thx to all of dem, i can improve myself.. Good frens are those who tells the truth.. hehe.. thank God i got a bunch of very good musicians who can tell me where my mistakes are.. hehe..

dats all bout prayer service.. hmm.. jus wonder.. has anyone who drive at 120km/h at Federal highway.. sure got rite?? but have u try it on a Kancil... hehe.. that feeling is so.... quite nice.. haha..

anw.. got my facebook account, thx to elaine who keep asking me to create one.. ya, so created and spend most of my time on it exploring those application.. hehe.. add me if u have..

arogon2004@hotmail.com........

bye bye ppl.....

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

let your parents know you're driving 120 at federal, i'm sure you'll be having fun after that. :P