Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas

as wat henry said, when u're getting older, christmas is not as happening as it used to be.. well.. since a kid, i loved christmas, well, not really bcoz Jesus came down to earth.. but i was exited bcoz of the gift i will received from my parents, and from church.. haha.. but, as days past, i began to view christmas differently.. Christmas became more personal, more indept den present.. i began to feel more grateful to God of such gift that has given to us.. for now, i still do not have mood for christmas bcoz, a bz week coming ahead.. well, have to give my assignment draft to my lecturer, den meeting for the buddy system thingy in my college, my performance, practice for christmas 2 morning in a row, tc outing.. and others la, which i cant rmb.. was really tired of running around yesterday.. getting gifts for the teens..

anw.. back to christmas.. yea, it was not really exiting, coz i dun have any wishes dat i would want, or any gifts im looking forward to get.. the only thing dat really exiting is my performance on wed nite, if everything is as planned.. the only thing is of coz "Christ"mas.. well, we wont celebrate His bday if He is not born.. that is the only reason dat i wanna fully focus on.. last time is to attract someone, but now, got a different mindset..

anw.. i've been praying hard bout my future, as in where does God wanna place me in next few years.. I really dunno, as i cant envision how my future will be like.. so jus go with the flow..

haiz.. have to go listen to some lawyer about wat writing a will.. well, my dad is not around, so ask me to go listen.. haiz.. dunno for wat..

ciao

Joker

i look at ur smiling face again.. its nice.. but, is not me who can make u smile.. im gone...........

No comments: