Saturday, December 29, 2007

same day...

well.. got lots of wishes from my collegemate, church members, frens, high skul frens.. well.. i really appreciate it.. hehe.. thx alot once again..

i had a memorable bday 2day.. ppl celebrate their bday in malls, mamak, and other nice places.. but i celebrate my bday in church, cleaning up.. it was superb tiring.. haha.. but dunno why, i kind of enjoy it.. seeing everyone helping each other clean up the church, pouring out water from the baptism pool, vacuuming water(u actually can do dat).. shifting stuff from upstairs to down stairs.. and lots more.. really tired rite now..

but there is one more wish before the clocks hits 12... is too personal to write it here, but my cg gangsters shud noe wat i wish for.. haha.. if it is God's will.....

maybe i shud not hope for much.. i do had a fun time 2day.. thank u everyone.. especially my cg members.. u guys made my bday a memorable one.. especially dat "facial".. haha.. yang, can i have a pic on dat.. haha..

jus checked.. ntg.... maybe, nah.. nvm..

2molo will be my 1st day taking over chen wee's position as worship coordinator, pray dat God will guide me through.....

No comments: