Friday, December 7, 2007

im tired..

Yesterday i dreamt something i shud nt dream about.. i woke up having a blur face.. dunno wat is happening to me.. den next, go college, having discussion.. feeling tired of arguing bout points, and at this point of time, i would really want to be a free rider.. serious.. im tired of doing this assignment, finding how to do dat &^*()^% cash flow really makes me wanna die d.. somemore now keep on arguing wif my group members, i felt tired.. din wanna tok bout dis assignment d.. if my cash flow is wrong, there is one more group cash flow will be wrong.. and i will feel bad for the rest of my life, coz teaching them the wrong thing.. argh!!!.. since they want to do it this way, up to dem.. i did my part.. and dats all..

anw.. jus tired and plain emo..

No comments: