Saturday, May 10, 2008

3 down, 3 to go....

yes.. finally, im wif stupid mr cf, and stupid mr tax.. they are the worst subject for now.. CF was harder than i expected... nv thought it will be that hard.. simply do most of the questions coz i not sure how to do... and stupid tax come out taxes which i dunno anything about it... wat the heck!!!! stupid tax and cf!!!! u stupid K.D and K.....

well, i got 3 more to go.. 2 next week and 1 more the following week, which after that means... FREEDOM!!! for 4 months.. haha..

so, life has been ok for me.. for the past few days, been out in the morning to study, den go for exams, stay back in college to do revision, play games, "tapao" burger, balik watch movie and makan, continue study, sleep at 2am to 3am like dat, wake up 11am, study abit, and it goes on and goes on.. haha.. weird life i got during exams period... haha..

but that few days makes me feels that im treating my home as a hotel, coz i onli go back there and sleep, see my parents less than 5 minutes jus to reverse my car in the morning.. if not, i wont be seeing them at all.. weird 2 days i got... maybe it jus makes me appreciate my parents more.....

No comments: