Thursday, May 1, 2008

where am i heading??

yes.. 2day is the start of may.. which means......... exams is coming soon... haha... and holiday is coming rite after dat... wheeeeeeee!!! nvm... lame... i cant walk...

everyone in my class has somehow started their revision, i mean, they must have bcoz exams is NEXT WEEK!!! but me, still have time to waste, watch series, play game, and do stupid stuff... izzit bcoz there is no motivation to study?? i rmb last year, i was quite hardworking, really putting in alot of effort.. but dis year, the motivation... is not there anymore... and the question that im asking myself is "why am i studying? what am i studying for? wat is my goal when i study?" it seems to be there is no point of studying...

previously, i have came across the same feelings, 2 years ago, while im in scotland.. these questions came into me.. and i seriously dunno what is my goal?? when u do things without a goal, there is no meaning.. coz there is nothing for us to achieve... haha.. really wonder why dis happens.....

is there a goal for me to achieve?? last time, i still can see myself working in an office, and seeing numbers... but now, i cant see myself there... and the thing is, i cant see myself anywhere... the question i would like to ask is... "where am i heading at this point of time??"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaac,its a question that not only you ask but mostly everyone. Its a good question to ask and usually I think 2 things are important, faith and patience. Of course, still try hard to visualize what you like and draw it out in your mind - be it a successful guitarist, a missionary, a smart actuary, a smart politician, the possibilities are endless. then, pray that God will show you opportunities to try out different things to test your interest. Then, be patient... as we grow more mature, God knows we need to instil patience and sometimes do not give us what we want in a split second. But, as we reflect on His goodness, we will realize that God has been there each second of our life giving us the best. in our times of indecision, its very easy to fall into sin of pride or getting tired or having lack of accountability. But the key is patience and faith. and even if we fall, God will bring us back to His embrace.

Now, a parent, so i know what I want ... to be a good dad.
http://daddyparentingtips.blogspot.com/