Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Langkawi!! in a few hrs...

When i was driving back jus now, was listening to Passion10 album.. There have a bonus track which entitled "Jesus Messiah".. I 1st learn this song in Passion 08 WT when they are here in KL.. A simple yet powerful song.. Tell of how great the love of God is.. That Jesus, humble Himself, for us.. To bring us back to God.. and yes.. Thats how great our God is.. Heres the lyrics of the song.. go youtube if u wanna hear it.. and seriously.. Its awesome, and meaningful..

JESUS MESSIAH (by Chris Tomlin)

He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross

Love so amazing
Love so amazing

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn

Love so amazing
Love so amazing, yeah

Bridge
All our hope is in You
All our hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world


During Passion 08 KL, I could not really utter out the words of the songs.. Im jus struck by His love and grace for me.. At that moment.. I felt His presence so strong... so strong that tears came down from my eyes.. He comforts me.. Giving me hope to move on in life (cause I failed my exam dat time).. and Yes.. Thank you God..

I am happy dat God did not give up on me.. He continue to see me thru.. Knowing dat I will fail him again and again.. But He, will still look after me, all the days of my life..

Im considering of singing dis song during christmas service.. and also Chosen Generation.. but, I cant be teaching too many new songs.. sigh.. =/

Oh well.. time for me to start packing for the trip.. Oh.. After hearing some bad news bout my zi mui break up story, another zi mui at work got a bf...

Signing off

~fishy~

No comments: