Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1st day of holiday

yes... is my 1st day of holiday in my one week break... haha... woke up late, sleep after lunch... and wake up to do my bsf homework last minute... den go for dinner, go bsf, eat supper... watch tv, den online... haha...

was checking Kenny Sia's blog... den realize there is a funny conversation going on the cbox... so i read la... seeing this ppl scolding here and there... ya... so add some of my points there... den left... but quite funny la... haha... tok hokkien, den canto.... weird bunch of ppl...

hmm.. things really going on my mind 2day... i had a weird dream.....

it started when my parents so called arrange a gurl for me, and to follow me and my family for a trip to duno where la... when i found out, i was furious, bcoz i dun like dat gurl.... and at that point as i can rmb, and felt that.... i was thinking bout "her"... den i woke up... figuring wat has happen??

well... i dunno wat happen.... maybe the best thing i can do is..... dun care..... (i hope i can)....


life is not easy...........

No comments: