Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sparks of fire.....

2day is a fruitful and encouraging day for me as i met up wif Jane, Luke, and Iris during dinner.. at 1st i jus thought of a dinner and dats all.. but den, when we start to share on how each one of us has done in our own churches, really amazed me.. its really to good to have a group of ppl who are from different church, but share the same vision, dat is to see Malaysian step up for their faith.. really.. its really encouraging to hear youths in FBC, wants to be youth pastors.. Youth in CBC ready to take up responsibility, and Jane is mentoring her mentee in the way of the Lord..

Jane, Iris, and Luke are the ppl who serve along side me in Campus City during ps ryan's leadership.. we are the few at that time who is not from acts church.. and i think... no i believe, as we serve in CC at that time, ps ryan really mentor us and teach us to be who we are today.. especially for Luke and Iris, who started work, but still readily serve in their respective ministry as they see a need there.. really, to hear how they encourage their youths, how they spend time wif them, and to build a strong relationship between them and the youths, really makes me question myself that am i doing that.. am i spending quality time wif them and am i showing a good examples to them.......... and for Jane, who commit her saturday to do one on one mentoring, to disciples the campus student in her church, and to prepare a way to start a campus ministry, really makes me amazed by her willingness for God to use her to start something new in her church.. and i believed her mentee will surely be bless bcoz of her heart that willing to serve God..

Having these 3 ppl as my co-workers, really makes me feel happy dat im not straying away from what God has instill for malaysians.... i believe a time of change has come.. are we ready to change and be better, and be readily use by God for his glory??

I am ready, use me Lord........

Are U ready??????? Are u willing to be the sparks of fire to influence the ppl around u?? Are u willing to stand up for the truth?? Are u willing to lose everything for the sake of Jesus Christ?? Are u willing to give up everything u have, for the glory of God to come?? Are u willing to sacrifice your time to spend time with God and the ppl around u, to disciple them and to build them up?? Are we ready for all these??

I am ready, use me Lord.......

This is the time that Christians in Malaysia will rise up!!!!!!!! And there, will be a GREAT REVIVAL happens all around this place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.