Wednesday, April 16, 2008

all is being said..

jus met up wif my lecturer to discuss on wat is wrong wif my assignment.. found out why d.. and seriously, i got no dispute over it.. i was kinda down after i noe my results.. well.. that sucks.. and there are times i really dunno how to handle.. sometimes, i jus want to be alone, somewhere.. but, there is not many places i can be alone..

anw.. 2day will be my last time practicing in Campus City.. or U campus movement.. den 2molo will be the last day.. i was quite sad actually, but i have to praise God that they are moving on to a better chapter... well.. so now basically, i have my wed and thurs afternoon free... dats quite weird coz normaly dat will be the time i will be very bz.. sounds weird la.. but, after serving around 3 years there, felt weird.. but i will still wish them all the best in their UFO (U @ 5 o'clock).. yupz...

kinda tired right now.. din have much sleep again after knowing my stupid results.. but that is life.... i cant do anything to change it already... i jus pray that i will do well in my finals, and try to do better in my resit assignment..

dats basically it i think...................

No comments: