Sunday, April 27, 2008

stupid stuff

wanted to write bout this yesterday but my mind was filled wif too many stuff, so i din write bout dat.. i dunno why.. after i have played or sing in a event.. like National GIG during 2006, good friday dis year, and yesterday CU rally, i felt empty, tired, but somehow satisfied.. i do not noe how to explain that feeling... but after the whole event ended, im jus too tired to tok, too moody to do anything.. i jus dun have the mood to go anywhere... everytime oso like dat.. so is really really weird.. i mean normally ppl will be so gang ho after all that hype and all, but im jus different.. and normally, dis will last for few days.. and dats why in church i have no mood oso... jus wanted to be quiet...

haiz... there are still lots of stuff going on... exams coming, but i cant seem to focus on my studies.. there are so many distraction, so many things going on in my head which i dunno how to handle... alot of internal problems in me... i jus cant figure out how am i going to focus on my studies if i have so many things going inside me... argh!!.. and my exams is jus next week.. not this coming week.. and i have 2 papers back to back.. i really dunno how am i going to study properly.. how am i going to get 2nd upper...... wat is this????????????? pressure is there.. but those pressure add on wif my problems, gives me more stress... the more i think, the more confuse i am..

overstressed!!!!!!! maybe im jus too tired... too many things filled up my heart.. makes me hard to concentrate... things has been going bad for me and one of my closest fren... misunderstanding dat makes it like dat.. i din noe it will go so bad.. until things jus pop up yesterday..

Lord, can u jus teach me wat to do..............................................

No comments: