Monday, April 28, 2008

study leave...

exams is coming.. and i have not gotten the mood to start taking up my books and start studying.. things inside me is jus so hard to get away wif... really wonder.. why do i have to feel all sort of funny things..

sometimes i jus do not wan to care.. and i dun wanna think about it... and i jus dun wan tok about it.. i jus wanna leave it like dat.. coz, no point for me to do anything d......

i din meant to make her angry.. but i somehow did wif my actions and words.. is dis wat a Christian shud do??

i felt so alone.................................

i cant wait to start all over again..... but, i need answers to some of my unanswerable questions...

i really dunno how am i suppose to start studying and focus on my studies.. burdens are there.. maybe my faith is not so strong..

a joker now cant joke around, cant make ppl laugh, and cant focus on his studies.. and most important of all, sometimes left God out of the picture in his life.. this joker.. haha................... dunno how to say.. maybe this is wat everyone will go through in their life... and now is the time for this joker to go through it..

No comments: