Tuesday, August 19, 2008

after exams..

finished my exams.. good or bad, i leave it to God.. i know I have done my best.. I know I have done enuf... if i really fail.. I oso dunno how.. hahha..

anw, dis weird feeling is here again.. after i went thru any big things in my life, when i enter my room, i will always be emo.. i dunno why, but there is ntg that i wanna do, ntg dat i wanna tok about, i jus wanna be alone.. everytime... dunno why.. maybe there is something going on which i jus cant express out and all..

to tell the truth, i really dun wan to go work.. i really dunno how to tell my parents.. not dat im lazy.. i just felt not happy to be there.. i jus wanna be alone at home.. i dun wan to go work and put on a mask to be happy everytime.. seriosly, i felt sad.. i somehow feel like jus drop down and cry.. somehow, i jus felt i wanna be all alone by myself... and of coz go out wif frens sometime...

anw, enuf of being emo.. i jus wanna forget bout stuff..

"emo fruitcake on the run"

1 comment:

Fross said...

hey no worries, let commit the worries and trouble to god. let have peace of mind.