Friday, August 8, 2008

I need a new COMPUTER!!

it was quite a meaningful day for me.. not toking bout work, except i got my salary 2day... YEA!!! i got money to go Melaka.. haha.. but b4 dat, went to CF.. well.. the worship leader was also playing the keyboard.. so i thot, wow, another colin is in the hse... mana tau.. he play a while, dun play awhile.. so the keyboard got sound den no sound.. i was argh!!! distraction my fren.. but, while praying to God and ask God to help me focus on Him, i manage to feel His presence.. which i thank God for dat.. but seriously, i was quite dissapointed wif the worship.. is like, a combination of passion conference and hillsongs concert, but cannot have that kind of feel.. seriously, after passion, everyone is crazy wif chris tomlin's song.. including me actually.. downloaded most of his old albums.. well, i do dat bcoz i cant find any of his album in salvation.. so no choice lo... hahaha...

anw.. well, try not to be to judgemental anymore... anw, the speaker was speaking on the doctrine of end times.. well, heard dat b4 i suppose, so nothing much new to me.. jus a reminder to be prepared for the 2nd coming of Christ.. den after the meeting, got the cf t-shirt, den while i was helping arranging the chairs, Wan Si, ask me for my number.. i was like, wat for?? she say the cf need musicians.. any type of guitarist they wan.. either bassist, electric guitarist or accoustic.. must be jus now i was helping the guitarist to get the tempo, she realize i can play.. hahah.. yea.. so i agreed lo.. though i thot of not working there anymore.. but, i will still go back to the cf there if they need help.. i will dedicate my time for it.. im doing this bcoz i see the need there to have a better so called "music"... and less distraction...

well.. din tok much about passion 2day or challenging ppl.. not to say my fire is dead.. but there is the other side of me... hehe...

God bless people.. well, God have answers prayer for Anna... glad to hear that...

"making Jesus famous in my generation"

from a fruitcake made by God...

No comments: