Sunday, August 24, 2008

olympics done.....

while watching the closing of the olympics games.. it suddenly reminds of the sermon this morning about the fixing our eyes on the prize... the prize which is in Christ, the author the perfecter of our faith... it jus gave me this image.. u know, athletes compete to win the prize, which is being watch by millions of ppl in the olympics.. those ppl felt happy to be in the game.. standing in front and on the stage where many ppl dream of being there.. to the biggest game in the world.. bigger than world cup, and all those things.. is a place where everyone athletes wanna be... to see them running, jumping, celebrating, showing off their gold medals.. is makes me think..

wat are the dreams of a christian? wat will make their dream come true?? for me, is to received the prize from God... to received that gold medal.. it will be awesome... i know i might not be able to received it now.. distractions, other stuff are there.. i haven give God fully my life.. maybe i din have that childlike faith.. i really want that faith.. seeing 41 kids receiving Christ yesterday make me realize how wonderful God's love is..

yesterday is one of the most happiest moment in my life... after jumping here and there praising God wif the kids.. wif the song "Victory Chant".. i was like, eh, i haven done this for quite some time.. i mean wif kids.. seeing those kids jump around also makes me happy... seeing them praising God wif all their strength... dunno how to express this happinest...

anw.. downloaded lots of songs from passion.. meaningful..

1 comment:

Mishka said...

you know, ive been seeing this and listening about this topic for a while... I think god wants to speak to me thru it...