Saturday, August 9, 2008

Reasons...

No one noes how i feel..
No one noes my deepest cry..
everybody seems to wonder..
why am i doing here..

Im here for a reason..
A reason that God has given me..
Is to bring glory to His Name...
And make Him famous in my generation..

Times I thought im useless..
Times I cry because im a failure..
But Your grace has save me..
And bring me back to You..



the lyrics above jus came to me.. is original.. from a fruitcake made by God..

had a so called argument wif my dad again.. He ask me not to go for the trip again.. and if i failed one more time, he is not going to pay for my education anymore.. this make me university dropout.. yes.. im on a big risk of being drop out.. again... im sad.. not bcoz of he is not going to pay for my education if i failed.. but jus dat he dun understands.. maybe he has his points of asking me to stay back and study.. but, i noe for sure, IM NOT GONNA STUDY PROPERLY.. bcoz i will be so damm regret of not going for the trip.. dats why to makes things easier.. i thot of not going work for this week... BUT, he ask me to go.. i noe for sure, if im to go.. i oso cant study.. so wats the point?? basically im jus emo rite now.. i cant seems to do anything right these days..

anw.. to tell the truth, if i were to pass my exams, and assignment, he wont say anything either.. no encouragement.. no praises.. wat to do.. is my duty to do well.. so if i do well, is im jus doing my duty.. if i din do well, den i failed to do my work properly.. haha..

but seriously, no one understands me.. except God...

i jus wanna be in Your presence..

(a cried from ur fruitcake)

1 comment:

Fross said...

dude chill out, god will never let us down.