Sunday, August 10, 2008

hows church people??

hope those ppl i know from passion have a great time in church 2day... pray that God spoke to u jus now in church..

anw.. i have a ok time in church 2day.. not that great bcoz got lots of things are going thru me right now.. spoke to my youth advisors about the things im going thru right now.. the stress and everything.. basically, my work there have been dropping.. really.. the things dat i handle, always seems to have mistake here and there.. and im quite worried bout it actually... i somehow din noe how to handle stuff.. and get dissapointed along the way.. at one point, i dun really find the joy of serving God.. everything seems to dosen work for me.. so 2day i jus pour out wat i have in mind.. and jus let it be.. got encouragement from them... which i really thank God for... one of them actually ask me whether do i want to become the treasurer for my youth.. well, i thot of it and thot is a good chance for me to practice what i have learn in uni (im doing accountancy and finance)... but, as i look at wat i have done this year, everything seems to be not going on well.. everything looks so cincai and lack of planning and all that kind of things.. i noe we are suppose to say "yes Lord".. but, looks like im going to say "let me think about it Lord".. haha... i really need prayer support now...

but basically, im ok la... wif everything.. jus pray that the trip to Melaka will be good..

"i claim the promises from God that says, all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"

I got this "project" not by coincidence, but is by God's calling that im in charge of it..

Now Lord, will You bless this trip.. make it a memorable time there.. and may all things bad been taken away.. I know there is purpose of You making it a succesful one.. I pray may your will be done and not ours..

" a prayer from fruitcake made by God"

No comments: