Tuesday, August 12, 2008

thinking about........

well.. there are lots of things that im thinking rite now... hmm.. 1st and 1st, my stupid lovable girls who keep on stalking me all the way.. which is Ms Audit and Ms Management Accounting.. well.. is 2 stupid subjects that i have to do for referral... and im so stress out actually.. knowing that i dun have much time left... haiz... dunno la.. weird la me.... some part of me is scared.. some part of me is not scared.. so i really dunno how... but, anw, i will have to study hard.. dun think i will go work except for friday, where i have promise to go back.....

anw.. the other thing i think about is someone.. well, din noe her dat well, coz onli met like few times for less than 5 minutes i suppose.. but something bout her that is cool.. she is quite good looking, wears black all the time i see her... but, watever that is, she is good.... but, i dun see anything i can do right now.. anw.. dun think i will be seeing her when classes starts...

anw, think i have to buck up on my assignments and exams.. good luck fellas.. and fruitcake of coz..

anw.. better write something i learn from BSF 2day..

"If we are to follow Jesus, we are to deny ourselves and take up the cross and follow Him".. is not going to be easy as a christian.. there are alot of choices around.. maybe both are good.. jus an example, if u are to choose between church and studies/work.. which one will u choose my fren?? and if next day is exams... and u noe if u go church, u will dead tired after dat and wont study anymore... WHICH WILL U CHOOSE??

I will choose GOD!!! which is to go church.. I have been living wif this principle in mind.. Honour God with ur time, and He will bless u more and more... during my year 1 finals, i have one subject which is at 4, if im not mistaken, and b4 dat, i got lots of time to study.. i mean that day la.. but since it was a thursday, Campus City was on dat time, so, i went there at 2, for prayer b4 the service, and i rush off at 3.30.. jus to get back in time for my exams.. and in the end, i scored that paper the highest.. This year, i have one paper on saturday.. and the day b4, we have cell group.. well, at 1st, i thot of not going bcoz there is a paper 2molo.. im quite scared actually, bcoz i hate that subject.. is tax!! any tax lover, sorry but dun be offended.. yea, so i went to cg.. i reach home at 12 something.. den i started taking out my sample exam questions, study it.. and do of coz.. until 1.. den i gave up, coz im too tired.. so i prayed, and sleep.. exams time come, i finish my exam within 1.30 hours... and i have 1.30 hours more to go... but in the end.. i scored the highest for that... and u noe wat.. If u honour God wif ur time, He will honour u back... i noe is going to be hard for me this week, most of the nights im not free.. due to meetings and practices.. but u noe wat.. im not going to sacrifice these times...

"God.. i pray, U help me wif this exams.. i noe it might be late.. but, i really need Ur help Lord... In Jesus Name, Amen"....



'A prayer from fruitcake that God has made...'

1 comment:

MERiE said...

I would definitely choose God! It works! It really works... It's where God is even more glorified. Miracles as you may call it... I always do hings about god first (ok so maybe not always, but MOST OF THE TIME)... and true enough God will bless you more and more and more and more as you fulfill His will... ;)

Now with the exams, you know what prayers can do, right? I'm praying for you.. ;)