Monday, August 4, 2008

dedicated post...

i would like to dedicate this post to 2 countries...

1stly, to the people in Manila...

Thank u guys for praying for passion KL.. Thank u all so so so much.. Indeed God has answered ur prayers and we have a great night worshiping the one and only God.. God will continue to use u all as the people who will carried His glory to the others part of the country.. God bless u all.. Shine for God!!!

2nd, to the people in Jakarta...

U are in our prayers.. We pray that u all will have a great night wif God presence surrounding u all.. Rmb to be strong.. Times are difficult, but this is the time for us to rise up.. to declare God's Name, to all the people in the country.. U guys will have a great night!!!

well.. thats all for them...

anw, The passion thing is still in me.. So strong, the passion of wanting to make Jesus famous in Malaysia... really.. dunno why, but the song God of the City keeps on playing in my head.. Is really a wonderful wonderful experience.. and really, God works in many ways.. 2day bsf also talks about that if we are to go to God wif a sincere heart, God will received us, and by His amazing Grace, we are saved, and been cleansed.. That reminds me of the story of Ashley.. Who really really touched my heart.. Although she has not been here anymore, but her story impact all nations and races.. God use the one who desire to seek Him, desire to know Him.. Who have that PASSION!!! seriously, if we do not have that passion, God cant use us... Is a reminder for me...

God, use me, so that i can make U famous in my generation.. and no matter where u ask me to go.. i will say "yes LORD"!!!!

I dunno whether i can do it or not.. sometimes i fall from my words.. but, i pray that this will not hinder me from doing His work...

No comments: