Saturday, August 9, 2008

God provides...

Amen to God coz i got my new desktop.. is HP... hahaha.. well.. got it for a price out of my budget.. but yea.. God provides.. Have been praying for it for a long time.. finally.. it arrived!!! hahaha...

anw.. really need to say sorry to dad.. for my previous post.. well.. come to think of it, he is not wrong at all actually.. jus that people are different and opinions and priority are different.. maybe he thinks different than i am.. but, no matter wat it is, he is still my dad and i cannot change dat.. yup.. he is consider as one of the "goodest" dad around town.. fetch me here and there when i do not have a car.. teaches me, spiritually, or studies in the sense.. he taught me lots of stuff...

well... im now really really broke.. i dunno whether i have enuf money to go for trip or not.. but, i noe he will provide me.. Amen....


"fruitcake from God"

No comments: