Thursday, August 7, 2008

exams, assignment and trip!!

is will be happening one after another.. is really a tough decision for me to choose.. i will be going Melaka on the 16 and 17 of aug, after that on the 18 im suppose to pass up my assignment, and on the 19 is my exams.. i was like whoa!! wat a joke that is happening on me!! my dad ask me not to go to Melaka, but, i jus felt that in Melaka, something is going to happen.. not something bad, but something good.. not me getting a gf or something like dat, but something spiritual.. i dun go to passion KL jus to keep to myself everything that i've learn.. but if it is the passion i got from Passion KL, i want to spread this passion around.. all these while, we have been very less passionate about God.. well, maybe not we, is me.. i rmb i was so fired up after rbs.. but den, it was gone due to the stuff im facing, den during Campus City when ps Ryan was leading, i was all fired up again, going to GIG, spreading God's love by playing the bass.. but when i ciao to Scotland, everything died off again.. den the passion was not there anymore..

as i look thru wat has happen, i rmb wat i've learned in BSF and also the short video b4 the start of Passion KL.. where the seed that is planted on thorny grounds, it can be grow, but it will be choke by the things of the world.. and at the end, that flower or that plant died and wear off... i know that it is a warning.. not to be passionate and worried at the same time.. coz if not, this passion feeling or i dunno wat u called it, will be gone, and to get back the same fire will be harder the next time.. therefore, im using every resources i have to spread this passion that i have...

Of coz, God has promised good to me.. good in the sense not life will be good and all, but, is that peace, that joy that when we go thru troubles, He is here... His peace, will be wif us forever.. And that is the work of the Holy Spirit...

well.. i know im taking a big risk here in going to Melaka, knowing that im not smart in studying and the risk of losing my chance to study... if i failed this time, i know im not able to continue anymore... and i wont want to waste my parents money anymore..

Be passionate ppl, whoever is reading this, tim lam, rachel, Joanna, if u all ever bump into my blog again.. like wat rachel said in my chat box, this month is where Malaysia celebrate independence.. and Aug 31st is a sunday as well.. is time we Malaysian rise up and take the nation by storm.. we have heard of many movement outside of Malaysia.. lets be History Makers!! I will do my best to be part of it.. i dunno whether i can do it or not, but if it is God's will, He will allow... So may the 3 of u continue to shine in ur own church, which i dunno which church are u from btw.. but anw.. Press On For God and Make Jesus famous in our generation!!!

Same goes to the ppl i know who leave comments on my blog from Manila.. Jez and Merie.. continue the good work u all are doing in ur country.. and read thru ur blogs and it encourage me.. we will also heard news of the ppl of Philipines(i dunno how to spell) will take the nations by storm too!!

and for my church members.. although u all have not gone to Passion conference for any reasons, i encourage u all to be passionate for God whenever u are.. is not about coming to church every sunday onli.. is about coming to church wif a desire to worship Him, to spread His love to other ppl.. i know is not easy.. coz for me, i have not done anything similiar too.. I have just learned this principle...

hmm.. feels like writting a will onli.. looks like im going to die.. hahaha.. but watever it goes, i hope will continue to serve God will all ur heart...

thx
"a fruitcake from God"

1 comment: